Thursday, April 30, 2009

Go Green Machines'

Braxton's t-ball team name is "Green Machines." So fun! Yesterday was our little sluggers first game. It was a huge day for him and we had a great time. It was also picture day so that made it extra eventful!

It was a beautiful day and Braxton was all warmed up for the game. He had a huge fan club and lots of people had their eyes on him which he always enjoys.



Here's Lesha Junior! Carson is starting to look so much like my sister I think. He loved watching his big cousin out on the field!

"HI MOM!" I wish that is what he was doing but actually he is waving to my brothers girlfriend, Chelsie. I don't think he noticed any of his other fans. He loves Chelsie....watch out Bryce!


Safe!




Just doin' his thing...



Cheese!
We love t-ball season!





6 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

the kid next to him needs to take smiling lessons: hahah he is so cute and did such a good job at his game. love the picture of Carson and you really think he looks like me? that is funny, I don't really see it but it's hard to look at yourself I guess.

Vashti said...

He is so cute! I'm glad he's enjoying Tball season!

The Bowldens said...

that last one is the cutest!!!

Rachel Ashmore said...

Mom is just like me...awesome in everyway!
Andrew
Thanks for all you do for us...we love you!
Rachel

Anonymous said...

The little boy sitting next to him in the last picture looks like the
"mean machine"...watch-out for him!
:)

Anonymous said...

Speaking of basesball
I'm not sure if you have heard, but my sister April and I want to start-up a baseball team for us ladies over the summer... Sounds like others have had the same idea...I think it will be a big hit... you should do it!