Sunday, April 26, 2009

the latest.....

Braxton started t-ball last week and absolutely loves it. The day of his first practice it was 68 degrees. Adelle and I had no problem soakin' up the vitamin D while we watched him and his cute little team. Adelle is really into clapping now so she was the biggest fan!
Here's my awesome t-ball man. He's the one who's first in line. He saw me with the camera but he is mastering ignoring me in this picture. He is pretty cool, just ask him!


Practicing grounders

My mom brought us lunch one sunny afternoon and the strawberries were the hit. We had a nice picnic in the yard. Braxton loves strawberries but he was really good about sharing with sis.




Sis loves strawberries too we discovered! There isn't much this girl will turn down!




"I love it, I love it, I love it....I want the whole thing stem and all. I love all of it..."




"Sis, just one bite...." "Mom, sis is trying to eat the whole thing."
We are loving the spring and all the fun and goodness that comes with it!






2 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

so cute can't wait for his first game. wow she eats strawberries? love the pic of her watching brother

Brian and Amy Wilson said...

Hi this is Amy Wilson! I found your blog off of Candace's. Your family looks so cute! I can't believe Braxton is getting so big! Adelle is a cutty also. I just started a blog recently- www.bawilson.blogspot.com

We are doing well. We miss everyone in Ferndale! Luv, Amy