Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The best policy...








So Braxton is the most honest person I know and it's so precious. I love it, even when I am the victim of his honest remarks.
Monday was absolutely gorgeous so I go out to mow the lawn. I'm trying to start the lawn mower and my honest 3 year old says to me in a really innocent tone, " Oh, I remember...you're not good at that mom, daddy needs to come home and help you." I guess he remembered this from last summer. Contrary to popular belief, I can infact start the lawn mower all by myself. It just so happened Monday that the lawn mower didn't have any gas!
So I'm totally thinking, "wow Braxton, can you keep your opinions to yourself," when all of a sudden his honesty totally flatters me...We are now sitting on the front lawn having a picnic (I had worked up an appetite trying to start the lawn mower) and Braxton goes and gets his little lawn chair to sit in. "Here mom, you can sit in my chair because you're little too." Thank you 3 year old....you're little honest self has just made my day!
We've enjoyed the sun....here are some of the latest outside shots of our lil' cuties

2 comments:

Vashti said...

He is such a cute little guy. I love when you share stories about what he says, because he is so comical! Glad you have been enjoying the weather ;)

Peter and Lesha said...

seriously he is the best, I could really just listen to him all day long. Peter always says are you just going to laugh at Carson the way you do Brax. I don't mean to laugh at him at all but he says the funniest things and he is being so serious and so honest. I love it and baby girl looks so big in that stroller with her feet hanging over like that it's like she just great over night. they are both so sweet and the way Brax adores his sister is too cute too.