Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Six Months Old!





Adelle is growing up right before our eyes. She is so stinkin' cute and she totally knows it, just like her brother. Her personality is so fun. She is so mellow and really truly the best baby ever although I have this feeling that she is going to give us a run for our money in due time. She has this really mischevious look she makes when she is about to do something and it's really funny. It reminds me of myself actually, when I used to look at my dad, and now my husband, with that innocent look that basically gets me whatever I want. How funny that now I'm the one who's falling for it!
She continues to completely adore her brother and is getting closer and closer to chasing him around. Today I laid her on her belly, on her blanket, while I made a couple phone calls and this is what I turned around too. She had completely scooted herself backwards off the blanket and literally across the room. Are you kidding me? You are barely six months old!





3 comments:

kaitlyn said...

i can't believe she is 6 months!!!! holy cow she is growing so fast...

she is adorable! you two make the cutest babies!

Vashti said...

K- here's how you do it. In the right bottom corner of said you tube clip there is a triangle button, put the mouse on that then a box slides up above it, click that box. The clip then minimizes and two things pop up. On the top it says embeded and below say url. Highlight EVERYTHING under embeded and copy. go to your new post and put it in Edit html form (top right of the posting box, it is normally in compose form). Then paste into post. In edit html you'll see just a bunch of code, but if you switch back to compose you will see your clip. It sounds complicated but really SOOO easy. Takes way less time than uploading pictures to blogger. I just messed around with it and that's how I figured it out. Really just takes a minute!
I can't believe how big she is getting! You guys are going to be in trouble when she is older b/c she is going to be a heartbreaker!!!

Peter and Lesha said...

she is too cute