Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow....











Ok Christmas can come!! We are a very happy household now that it is snowing and sticking! Braxton is the most excited of all. He would be out in the snow all day if we let him! So fun! It really makes it feel like Christmas when there is snow.
I wish you could all smell the fresh bread I made this morning! Yum! Nothing better than coming in from outside to warm fresh bread and butter! Now we just need Jeff to come home from work so he can play outside with Braxton. I was out there earlier and Adelle did not have a fun time watching us out the window! Next year she can play too but today she thought I was the meanest mom ever when I sat her in her highchair looking out the back sliding door to Brax and I rolling around in the snow. It's tough being 6 months old.





2 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

glad it snowed for brax, let me know if you need help eating bread!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Ok, I give up - you're the best mom EVER. Fresh bread? Playing in the snow? Can I come live at your house? :-D