Thursday, September 4, 2008

Adventures in Camping...






Jeff and I have decided that we are really want to do more camping and after this last weekend I think we can handle anything and everything the great northwest has to offer. Braxton loves to camp and fish and was geared up this weekend with his very own camping pack that Jeff's parents sent, complete with sleeping bag, water bottle and flashlight. Those of you who know me well know that camping isn't typically my thing but after breaking down the first night, camping in the backyard of the Chevron Station in the pouring down rain and not even getting wet I find it fun and exciting. Plus, it was basically a weekend off for me. Jeff and Brent were the tent setter-uppers and the Braxton entertainers. Dad was the boat provider, the weekend chef, and the peach finder/picker. Mom was the food bringer, the meal cleaner-upper, and the babysitter. That leaves me as the sun-bather and camping princess...How could I not want to do that again? Thanks to all for a really relaxing weekend!

5 comments:

kaitlyn said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! Where did you go? (besides chevron obviously!) I am surprised you guys survived the rain, it was pretty nasty last weekend.

April said...

"Camping Princess" that sounds pretty good to me too! Hahaha
I'm glad you had a good time and your little Adelle is so cute...she is all smiles!
April

Peter and Lesha said...

glad you had fun, wish we could have been there. well for part of it anyway :) brax is so lucky to have such a great dad, to do stuff like this with.

The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family said...

Hi Andrea, thanks for the blog comment! Your kids are adorable. Our little girl has just started smiling and laughing too - isn't it fun? Your daughter is too cute.

Laura said...

Your little girl is getting so BIG! Love the photos. Love your camping adventures!