Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Washington Sun Devils?




So last year Braxton's uncle Ryan (Jeff's youngest brother who lives in Arizona) sent him a Sun Devil basketball outfit and it has since been Braxton's favorite outfit of all time. Good thing he got it big because I don't know what will happen when Braxton finally outgrows it. Last week Adelle received her first Sun Devil cheerleading uniform from Ryan so she can now match her brother. Braxton got really excited opening the package. He recognized the colors and immediately assumed it was another outfit for him. When I pointed out to him that it was a dress and it was for Adelle he was temporarily dissapointed. Then, after realizing that it matched his and they could wear their outfits together he was happy again. Now he insists she wear it every day! (He really does try and wear "ball clothes" everyday and it's a good thing he has more than one pair. Luckily for Adelle, Braxton is not her outfit coordinator.
I love the last picture of Adelle by herself. She actually looks like she's cheering with her hands clapped together and her mouth open, not to mention her thighs being completely exposed. Watch out Dad....looks like we have a natural cheerleader on our hands!

8 comments:

Kelsey said...

Very cute! I love Braxton in the sweatband, he looks like he's a professional basketball player.

Vashti said...

They are such cuties!! i love the new family picture as your header.

Craison said...

I LOVE it! They are soooo stinking cute and I miss you all tons! I hope you can make it for Christmas! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Talk about cuties, you have THE cutest kids!! & we WILL be getting together soon, we're moving back!

See you soon!

April said...

It looks like you've already got their Halloween costumes all ready for them!! Very, very cute!
April

Marcy M Miller said...

How STINKIN CUTE is that. I love the little cheerleader outfit!

Ratchfords said...

Hey, Andrea! Very cute pictures - I can never get over how much Adelle changes every time I see her! Thanks for inviting us tomorrow - that sounds so fun! I wish we could be there, but I am going to be in a foster care training class all day long. Call us again! We still want to have you guys out here sometime!

Peter and Lesha said...

that is so cute, love it.