Friday, August 22, 2008

Life's a Beach!






Our life is really fun and eventful which is why when I do blog I have a million pictures to post and a story to go with each of them. Unfortunately I don't know how to post picture, words, picture, words...like most of you so I will sum up our busy week and then post the pics.

Our bestest friend Shelby was here for the week last week and we had a blast. She stayed in the Ashmore home and fit right in, crazy! Braxton and her really got to be buds this trip and she was a ton of help to me too. What an amazing gal!

We spent all day Friday and Saturday at Cherry Point with my mom and dad crabbing! It was so fun and Braxton went on the boat every single time anyone went to check the pots! He even fell asleep on Jeff's lap on the boat at one point after two days with no nap. He is definetly a boat man. Jeff is now really into crabbing too and so far he has his own license and crabbing shoes, next will be the pots and then maybe a boat! Grandma, Adelle and I love the beach and the sun so it's a perfect fit for everyone to be there. Plus you can't beat fresh crab right out of the ocean. We really are true Northwesterners I guess. It was such a fun and relaxing weekend and I feel like it was the first really nice weather that we've gotten to truely enjoy and bask in! Horray for the beach, for the best family and friends, for sunshine and really good food.

1 comment:

Marcy M Miller said...

Looks like fun! I miss seeing the Beaches in Washington, I'm glad you had nice weather to do crabbing.