Sunday, August 3, 2008

Big.....BIGger....BIGGEST!!!





So our kids are growing up too fast! Adelle is 8 weeks today and she is already growing up way too fast. She is such a smiler and now she has increased her cooing and talking. She is so amazing and such a cutie. Her personality is so sweet and she is so chunky but still has such a delicate little countenance. We love her so much and can't think of what our life was like before. Baby Carson, Braxton and Adelle's cousin, came over last night with Lesha and Peter and we had fun playing with all the kids. They are so fun! Carson, who will be 6 months, makes Adelle look tiny and then putting Braxton in the mix makes both the babies seem so small. Braxton loves being the big brother and cousin and both Addy and Carson just watch Braxton in awe. He is definetly the ring leader and eats it all up!

3 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

those are great pictures. I love braxton and adelle and I am so glad Carson has such good cousins. I really could be entertained by brax all day! I can't believe how big Carson is either, wow time flies I have stopped complaining about getting up in the middle of the night cause I figure some day he wont let me rock him to sleep and I am enjoying it more and more.

Vashti said...

I can't believe that she is already 8 weeks-crazy how time flies. She is so adorable!!

Kelsey said...

I love that dress she has on in the last picture!! She is adorable.