Monday, November 12, 2012

Today's Top Eleven


1. Today our little Gagey baby is one month old!

2.  Emmett was officially in underwear all day!!!

3.  Emmett only gets the immediate urge to use the bathroom while I am nursing Gage. Needless to say Gage  has learned to latch a little tighter during the times in which I jump from our comfy nursing position and run to the bathroom to help Emmett.

4. Braxton had a meltdown today when I told him to just wear the pants, who cares if they are a little too big. We were getting ready for a bike ride/walk and he came out in tears.  I shortly told him to knock it off to which he very sadly and innocently replied, " I just want to be modest," before bursting into tears. Talk about breaking my heart and cracking me up all at the same time. 
Needless to say it stopped me in my tracks and I was able to talk to him and listen to him tell me that he didn't want his underwear showing. Dear boy.

5. Gramy stopped by with homemade banana bread.

6.  I walk in the bathroom to see Adelle standing up and peeing in one of the cups she was playing with in the bath. I ask her what she is doing and she says, "going potty in the cup like you do at the doctor."
Maybe she has been to one to many of my prenatal appointments.

7. Emmett pooping on the toilet! Times 2!

8. Emmett excusing himself from Family Home Evening because he had to go potty. Yes!

9. Showing emotions during our Family Home Evening Lesson. For our lesson we talked about our Veterans, our freedoms and our county and then we watched a video that brought me to tears. It was really a touching experience to teach my children about something that I feel so strongly about.

10. Emmett asking me, "are you happy?" as I am crying during the lesson.

11. Gage following me with his eyes after I set him down. love that :)






2 comments:

Jessica said...

So much to be thankful for!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I'm dying laughing that Adelle peed in the cup like you do @ your appointments! And Braxton and his modest pants! Kids have some hilarious interpretations...