Monday, November 19, 2012

Adelle's New Do

 Saturday was hair cut night for the boys.
 This happens often around our place. There are lots of boys here with lots of hair!
 Adelle had never had a hair cut. The girl is 4 years old!
Her hair was so cute and funny. It was long in some places, short in others. Curly in some spots, stick straight in others.
I have never suggested cutting Adelle's hair. Part of me has always wanted too but I wanted it to be her choice. You know, princesses have long hair and she is really into princesses right now.
Well, sure enough as I am cutting Emmett's hair she decides she wants her hair cut!
I asked her if she was being serious and she was. She really wanted a haircut.
So... after convincing Jeff that I could do it, we got started, I Pad in hand.
I watched a youtube video for cutting a girls bob and cut right along with it, pausing it so I could keep up.
And....
 Wa la!
Could she really get any cuter than that?
The cut was supposed to give her hair more body too which it really does.
 I can't get over how grown up she looks. I love it. I think this haircut fits her personality so well.
All day today and yesterday I just look at her in disbelief at how old she is getting.
Of course when we got out the camera she wanted a picture of her holding Gage.

Holy Cuteness!



7 comments:

Mrs. Ashmore said...

Stinkin' Cute! I love it! Good job! She really does look sooo grown up! sniff!

April said...

She is such a cute girl, I love it!
Emmett's my favorite though, he is ADORABLE...I just love his eyes.
A

Wendy said...

When I saw her at church on Sunday I though she might have had a hair cut. I love it!

Bham2Sisters said...

That was a professional hair cut, and her hairs looks extra healthy and shiny! I can't believe you did that off Youtube! I could never!

And that made my Monday to get a big huge squeeze from Braxton, miss that boy, I can't believe how tall he is!!!
mimi

Amanda said...

You're amazing!! Her hair looks like you took her into a salon and paid $50 for that haircut!! It's so stinking cute I wish my hair would do something like that.

Rachel Ashmore said...

Love it!

Lydia said...

super cute!!