Friday, November 30, 2012

journal catch up

I can't get enough of this little roomate. 

  3 of my boys, this morning. Very typical.

 Emmett's own words,
"I am umpa and you are hama." (umpa is my dad, hama is what he calls my mom)
 a cute picture Chelsey took of the kids last weekend. Really shows each of their true colors.
 love this girl and this common face!!!
 again, everyday life. boys wrestling, Adelle loving on Gage.
 last nights craft project
 the finished product... awesome. Found it here
crafting last night, again.

Man, time, don't have much these day!!!
It really kills me that my journal writing and my blogging is taking the back burner. I think it's so important and I love doing it.
Here is a catch up of life these days.
For the record!!

Jeff is the best.
Jeff helps me so much.
Jeff wants a farm.
Jeff and I are a team.
Jeff and I are reading "Life of Pi" slowly.
Jeff is my anchor.
Jeff is patient.
Braxton is rocking 1st grade.
Braxton wants to read all the time. 
Braxton loves school!
The girls at school (older and younger) love Braxton!! (he is a bit oblivious, but his teacher told me)
Braxton took the picture he gave to me of himself, back, to give to a girl in his class.
I didn't take it personally.
It made me smile.
Braxton tries so hard to do what is right.
Braxton is asking curious questions about Santa.
Braxton is emotional.
We made chore charts for FHE this week.
The kids love their new chores.
The chores are making for more one on on time with each kid.
The chores are set table, clear table, help with dishes. 
The chores rotate daily.
Adelle is a social butterfly.
Adelle got to go on a special date with my mom.
Adelle wants to eat cookies and candy all day.
Adelle thinks she is Emmett's mom.
Emmett doesn't like Adelle telling him what to do.
Adelle loves preschool.
Adelle doesn't like to do homework.
Adelle loves to dance and sing.
Adelle is so much help with Gage and Emmett!!!
Adelle is dramatic.
Adelle has been having nightmares.
Emmett loves the bath.
Emmett is diaper free day and night.
Emmett comes in our bed every morning/night.
Emmett comes to bed with us to play with the moles on Jeff's arm.
Emmett prays by himself now.
Emmett is a daddy's boy.
Emmett asks me for homework.
Emmett loves nursery at church.
Emmett is a ham.
Gage loves the shower.
Gage's hair spikes after he's had a shower.
Gage poops all the time.
Gage's mom eats a very fiberous diet.
I do laundry, constantly!
Gage is sleeping up to 5 hours at a time at night.
Gage is a beautiful baby.
Gage smiles all the time.
Gage weighs a whopping 14 lbs!!
I can't get enough sweet potatoes and squash.
I love making my kids healthy pancakes.
My mom gave me passes to a yoga class.
I have been going to yoga.
Yoga is exactly what I need.
I have been doing zumba.
My sister is an awesome zumba instructor.
My room is clean.
My bed is made.
Jeff and I  fight over the Kettle brand potato chips. 
I buy them and he eats them and I get mad.
I buy more and try to eat them before he gets to them.
Potato chips are so good!!!
I like the length of my bangs.
I wash my hair with baking soda.
I rinse with apple cider vinegar.
I have been making time for friends.
This is good.
I love people.
I went shopping with a friend.
People thought our babes in their carseats were twins.
I cut my aunts hair.
Christmas crafts are started.
My kids love doing crafts.
I love a tidy house.
I love doing crafts.
I can't figure out how to do both, at the same time.
Our weekends are busy until Christmas.
I want to give presents to everyone.
I don't have a wish list.
I want to go to Hawaii with my husband and kids.
I don't ask for much ;)
The end



3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love ya Andrea. Those kids are so cute especially that squishy little baby boy !

Sarahbelle said...

Great blog and catch up!

Batten Rouge said...

14 pounds?! Harper is just over 15! That's crazy. Where are you doing Yoga?