Friday, October 1, 2010

1,2,3

1
Child #1 has been correcting and directing me. While I'm eating my mom's delicious fresh peach pie for breakfast on Monday.
"Wow mom! So you get to have dessert for breakfast??!!"
Later that day driving him home from preschool
"Mom, are we on the freeway?" No, why? "Because you are driving really fast."
I love being parented by my 4 year old (really not being sarcastic). He tries so hard to be so obedient and to help others choose the right:)

2
Child #2 has been surprising me and humbling my parenting skills. On Monday when we got home from getting Brax from Preschool.
Adelle, where is your hair pretty?
"Oh, I just took it out and threw it out the window."
I love listening to Adelle tell me the truth without any hesitation or remorse. I also love watching Braxton witness her truths in awe.

3
Child #3 has been clapping and waving and army crawling!
I love watching my baby learn and grow.

5 comments:

Jeremy Saunders said...

so my blog is all fixed now, you won't be attacked! LOL! And I love your comment about Braxton's reaction to adelle's truths, I can totally see his reactions in my head. Thanks for sharing your little guy with me for two years. I am truly blessed to have him in my life!
mimi

Anonymous said...

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/178832.Lisa_Wingate

Looks like your quote is from Lisa Wingate.

Your kids are a kick. I enjoy them a lot.

Peter and Lesha said...

ok so I coule really listen to adelle all day long I love that girl, I hope Kate follows suit.

Dusty and Mel said...

Hey Jeff and Andrea this is melanie do you remember me? I went to the ferndale 2nd ward with the walkers. I found your blog you have such a cute family and three kids i had no idea! I'm glad things seems to be going well! I have a blog but mine is private i would love to invite you if you would like, if you want send your e-mail to pixydust17@msn.com.

Tobler Bunch said...

Look I found your blog in April's. Now I can see what you are all doing as well. I got a few Marathons (full and half) for you to consider. Contact me if you are interested! heeheeee! Have a fabulous weekend!