Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sneak Peak

Today was the much anticipated Halloween party at Preschool.
It was so fun. Adelle loves being at school with Braxton and his friends!
Emmett was this years cow! I love that all my kids have worn this costume. Emmett is a total doll baby. This picture completely illustrates his easy going, happy, self.
Adelle is the cutest pirate ever! I'm glad Braxton wanted to be a pirate because otherwise I would have never had Adelle be a pirate. She rocked that costume!
Braxton is not a pirate, but rather a ninja. Why? Because he's 5 and he has a mind of his own! He changes this mind of his often and I'm becoming more and more flexible thanks to that mind! Gotta love it!

6 comments:

Doneva said...

SO DARLING, they are the cutest ever, I love them all so much and they are so fun, continue to enjoy each and EVERY moment, love always
MOM

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute!!!!! Adelle does make a pretty rockin' pirate. Braxton is such a good brother to her! I love how stoked she looks in the pic of them at school together. Emmett is so chill. I love your kids.. and you!! -Baylee

Kelsey said...

Oh, Macey was a pirate last year, it's been my favorite costume of hers by far (This year I made her an Ariel costume).

How fun that the moms got to go to the Preschool Halloween party, I'm jealous. I just had to hear about Macey's party.

Aunt Angela said...

What cute pictures. I gather you still haven't found Braxton face scarf. Looking forward to seeing them on Halloween.
Aunt Angela

Sarah said...

Halloween is so fun! Your kids are so cute. That is so sweet Adelle and Braxton are in pre-school together. I love that cow costume, too, because it reminds me of when Sophie wore it to Stoney Ridge. :)

Peter and Lesha said...

cute cute cute, emmett is so laid back and I love him tons