Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We love our Dads!

Happy Father's Day to my Hottie Heart-throb who is the greatest dad to our children! We love you so much!

Father's Day was really fun this year. The tradition of breakfast in bed is way more fun and exciting when your 3 year old is involved. Brax and I prepared this wonderful meal of french-toast, bacon and fried eggs and served Jeff in bed. Braxton loved every minute of it.....
especially when it was his turn to get in bed next to dad and eat his little heart out! Adelle was a champ too. She slept in which made the whole cooking and serving breakfast much easier than I had anticipated. She's so good like that.
I'm so thankful for a wonderful dad and for Jeff's wonderful dad. We are so blessed to have so many great men in our life and for the great examples they are to us.
Braxton: "And when I'm a daddy then you can bring me breakfast in bed."
Please let it be someone else serving him breakfast in bed when he's a daddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Braxton is looking so grown up :)

Peter and Lesha said...

so funny:) umm umm that looks great he can serve me breakfast in bed any day of the year.

Nancy and Spencer said...

Ya, that might be awkward for you to make Braxton breakfast in bed when he has his own wife & kids. Let's hope is wife is as good as his mommy!