Friday, June 19, 2009

A and B

Adelle is walking! It really happened over night. She's cruisin' now like crazy. If it's faster to crawl she will still drop to her knees but for the most part she is struttin' her stuff like a big girl. So fun to watch her concentrate so hard to put one foot in front of the other.
Good thing it's summer because this girl doesn't like to wear shoes. I don't know what will happen when it rains/snows and she still wants to walk around barefoot.
Braxton is my bud. Tuesday night I threw a shower for a friend which was great but after everyone had left, Adelle was asleep and Jeff was playing basketball with some friends I sat down in this chair and put my feet up. I was exhausted from the day. Braxton came out from getting ready for bed and pulled up the chair beside me. He rested his feet on the table too and said, "man, I'm tired, this feels good." He's so funny. I asked him if he'd sit on my lap and he did. I was cuddling him and he said, "mom, let's take a picture of us. I think we are being cute."
What a sweet boy!

The multi-tasker! Not only can she walk but she can talk on the phone while walking. Actually, she can talk on the phone while doing most anything.


Left, right, left, right...



I love the outfit she is wearing. Thanks Gramy Ashmore!



One of her new pretty birthday dresses from Great Grandma and Grandpa Johnson



We've been down to the school to practice our tennis skills. Braxton just goes and goes and goes.


He wears us out but we have a ball girl now which helps in the fetching.




Another birthday outfit from Gramy (my Gramy, Addy's Great Gramy)....and of course the cell phone.


First walking, now driving? This girl is on the move one way or another.









8 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

she is so strinkin cute I just want to squeeze her. That is so funny that Brax said lets take a picture. He will make a good husband! I wish I knew how to work the timer on my camera so I could get some cute pictures with Carson :) will have to figure it out

Vashti said...

Your kids are so cute! It always cracks me up to hear the things that Braxton has to say!

Tay Abbie Mia said...

Mia doesn't like to wear shoes either. I bought her quite a few and she won't have it. Travis picked her up some crocs and she loves them. Just an idea for you. Cute pictures!

hillary and luke said...

I absolutely adore being up to pull up your blog and see what you've been up to and that gorgeous family of yours growing up! Those photos of Adelle are so stinking cute and I cannot believe she's walking already! Where did the time go? I swear I was just holding her a few weeks after she was born when you came to Dustin's engagement party to say hi. And now he's married and your kids are growing up so fast! Love and miss you heaps and so happy to see how beautiful your life truly is. xoxo hils

Katy said...

I love all her new outfits! So cute! It's crazy how fast she started walking. Just Tuesday she was still crawling around it seems like. So fun!

Caleb, Nicole, and Tanner Zobrist said...

I can't believe the cute things that Braxton says. I just love it.

Christen said...

I don't think I'll ever be able to get over how cute the rolls on Adelle's arms are! Where did you get that little car? Dawson would love that!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I love all your little stories from Braxton! You're very smart to record them right after they happen because you think you'll remember all these cute things but there is just too much to remember! Love 'em.