Monday, June 8, 2009

Party Girl

Adelle was such a little party girl yesterday at her Birthday Bar-B-Q! She loved every minute of it. The weather was beautiful and we were able to be outside to celebrate with lots of family! It was a perfect birthday, thanks to everyone for everything!





This girl got so many cute new clothes....I will be posting lots of pictures in the near future of her in her new outfits. One outfit she got, Braxton pulls out of the bag and exclaims, "oh, this is so dang cute." It was hillarious. He got that line from my mom, thanks mom!

Party girl was a little wiped out by the end of the night.


After a second of examination she dove right in to her cupcake. Then there was no stopping her!




I love this picture of these cute kids!



This is us before church yesterday. My mom found the dress that Adelle was wearing in the closet. My Gramy made that dress for me when I turned 1 so today Adelle wore it to church. I love things like this....now I just have to find the picture of me in the dress on my 1st birthday and we can compare. I will save it forever so that Addy's little girl can wear it when she is 1.

The dress is beautiful, the detail is really amazing. My Gramy was a talented seamstress and I feel really blessed to have the dress as a keepsake.








5 comments:

Kelsey said...

I can't believe she is already one!! She is adorable and reading your posts give me hope that I can handle 2 kids. :)

Christen said...

Happy Birthday Adelle! Dawson helped pick out a little present for the next time we see you...hopefully soon.

Peter and Lesha said...

she is just the best. love the dress surprised it fit her little round body:) thanks for the great food and great party.

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Great birthday dress! I bet you were equally gorgeous on your first birthday. Speaking of gorgeous, I love your hair! You make looking great seem like such a breeze, could you pass a little of that talent along to me, please?

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Adelle!