Sunday, June 7, 2009

From One Day.....To One Year....

Adelle is turning 1 tomarrow! I can't believe how fast the past year has flown by! It really seems like just yesterday we were anxiously awaiting her arrival.
This little lady has been the sweetest edition to our family. I wondered how I could ever love a child as much as I loved Braxton and immediately I did.
It has been a year of joy and excitement. A year of growth for me as I realized that my love could multiply and I could care for two kids just as much as I could before with one. It has been a year of sharing as Braxton has welcomed the role of big-brotherhood and my heart has beamed as I watch how much he loves his sister and how well he takes care of her. It has been a year of busyness as we don't just have a baby to love and cuddle, we have a baby to love and cuddle and a toddler to love and cuddle and entertain and participate in activities with. I have done things that I would have before thought impossible but they have just had to be done. We have learned as a family that we are four different people with four many different needs and we all need to help each other out and sacrifice a little and give a lot and always, always, always, love each other first.
Adelle has made me smile when I have felt like crying and she has made me realize that time goes so fast and to cherish every moment. She has been a pure example of love and innocence and her giggle can calm any storm in our home. She is fun-loving and such a little tom-boy and we can't get enough of this girl.
We love you Addy-Bell!

2 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

she is so sweet that was so fun yesterday :) I love when she gets so excited and starts waving bye to herself. she is just adorable and brax is so sweet to her.

Ms. Molly said...

What a nice post Andrea! happy birthday Adelle!