Sunday, October 5, 2008

Do you see any resemblance?











So we introduced Adelle to the Jump-a-roo this weekend and she loved it! As she was chewing on her fist in it I had a deja-vu moment and I could picture in my mind when Braxton would do the same thing. I decided to search for the picture of Braxton and to compare the two. Ironically in the jump-a-roo pictures they are almost the exact same age. (duh, I guess thats the age they do the jump-a-roo and chew on their fists)

So what do you think? Do they look alike? I'm curious to see what you think.

Most people tell us that they don't think Adelle looks anything like Brax. As she gets older I can see more and more of her brother coming out in her, especially some expressions she makes.

Anyway, just kinda fun.

We still can't tell what color Adelle's eyes are going to be. Braxton's were very brown from the beginning. Her's seemed to be going blue/green when she was younger but they seem to be getting darker too.

5 comments:

Sarahbelle said...

Anj, what perfect comparison pictures! I know I have only seen Adelle in pictures, but I just don't think that her and Brax look very much alike. I think the eyes make the face so much and theirs are very different form each other! Both are VERY cute though!

April said...

Very cute pictures! People say that my boys look nothing alike but when I look at pictures when they were the same age I see so many similarities. I guess a mom knows best or maybe not?!!
It is fun to see how different kids can look from each other even though they share the same parents!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I think there's lots of resemblance, but Adelle has more feminine features; also, her head seems top-heavy, Braxton's was all chubby down in his cheeks. But there's no doubt about it - they're adorable siblings!

The Bowldens said...

i see a resemblance, but i think that adelle looks more like her mom than braxton does. both kids are gorgeous though =)

Peter and Lesha said...

oh my gosh I think they looks a lot alike but I am bad at that kind of thing. Still so cute though they both look so innocent (brax not so much anymore) hahaha just kidding, he just has a total mind of his own now:)