Monday, March 24, 2008

Who really wears the pants?

Ok so Jeff decided the other day to look at "our" blog and read the posts I have been writing for the whole world to view. He then informed me that it is he who wears the pants in our relationship and I am happy to agree. I really like it that way and try to encourage him to stand up to me when I am being too assertive. So.... I wasn't trying to misrepresent our family but I do know that my wish is usually his desire. And.... I never ever want to be one of those women who are so disgustingly in control of their husbands and yet deny that they are that way. So.... I figured if I say I wear the pants, then at least I'm not denying anything I have ever said/done to take control of a situation. I'm sure all you women who read this completely understand my point here. Basically I stand corrected by my husband which goes to show that he does wear the pants. And....I'm really trying to be the sweet little submissive wife but how fun is that, really?

1 comment:

April said...

I think you're right! I hate it when women treat their husbands like their children, barking orders at them or just putting them down because it's funny?! There's a reason why it's called a partnership and being equals, there has to be a balance of both people!
By the way we went to the Haggens Easter egg hunt it was alot of fun.
April