Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Happy Easter











Our Easter was very eventful this year and started the week before. Braxton got to dye easter eggs with uncle Brent and Grandma on Wednesday night while I was at YW and Jeff was at work. He loved it so that Friday we did 2 more dozen at home. Saturday Jeff and I decided to venture out to Lynden for an egg hunt with Braxton which he was kindof into but much more enjoyed getting his face painted for the first time! He chose the caterpillar for his face painting. Sunday morning we did an egg hunt for Brax again but his favorite part was his Nemo suitcase that the Easter Bunny left for him. Then we went to my parents for breakfast which was amazing as always and Jeff ate 3 times his weight in food. We got to go to church with my mom and dad and Brent and Bryce who came home for weekend which was a special treat too. Then off to my aunts for still more good food and more hunting for Braxton. It was a great day!

2 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

he is so cute, I love getting to spend time with him! can't wait to do fun holiday stuff with the C man

Johnny and Eirian said...

wow, he's gotten sooo big and handsome!! I guess it's been a while since dance festival rehearsals when I got to hang out with him though..