Tuesday, November 19, 2013

sissy singer






We all know Adelle loves to sing and get her grove on. Luckily, her kindergarten teacher is the same way. Adelle comes home singing a new song every day. Songs about letters, songs about numbers, songs about what a fox says? 
A couple weeks ago the little boys and I got to go to the school to watch Adelle's class perform one of their musical numbers during an assembly.
She was so cute and such a natural singing in front of the whole school.
Emmett was thrilled at the attention she gave him. Adelle made sure he sat right by her, friends aside.

On another school note I was volunteering the other day when one of the aids from the school approached me. I have known this woman for years as she used to be in Braxton's kindergarten class and is always around the school. She came up to me and told me how awesome Adelle is doing in school. She told me that Adelle walks so big and tall and has no idea she is littler than anyone. She told me that Adelle is ruling the school. Pretty funny!

No comments: