Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fun with Gramy

photo (14)

photo (15)

We had such a fun time hanging out with Jeff’s mom this past weekend. Usually when she comes to town there are tonz of family with her and it’s super fun and busy but this time with just her the kids really got to spend  time with her. It was so nice!

I was telling Jeff that Adelle was kindof a Grandma Hog. She was constantly wanting to be on her lap, sitting by her, talking to her… but the boys seemed fine with it. I guess they are just used to Adelle ;)

I love how chill Jeff’s mom is. She is seriously so relaxed about everything and I love it! I kept wishing it was like a virus that I would catch while she was at our house. I want to be more like that.

I feel so thankful for this woman. She is such a good example of a good mom and Grandma.

No comments: