Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bryce and Chels


I have been on my computer collecting pictures of my brother Bryce and his fiance' Chelsey. Five years worth of pictures that is!! I still remember the first time Bryce brought Chelsey home and we met her. I was 9 months pregnant with Adelle, it was at my parents house and she was in the tall grass with my cousins picking wildflowers and making them headbands. Since then I have come to know and love this sweet girl so much. I can't wait for it to be official! We already claimed her as our kids' auntie! I couldn't be more happy that these two are getting married.

When Adelle heard about it she goes, "that means Uncle Bryce is going to be an adult and not a kid anymore." So funny, and maybe true. Ha.

I love my brother. Bryce has always my bud. I think I was his favorite growing up. Ha. Bryce has always been a family guy and I can't wait for him to have his own family. I remember growing up he always wanted us to do everything together as a family. Ever since he got engaged he has been so happy. It's been so fun to see him so giddy and excited. Last weekend they officially asked our kids to be in their wedding. The kids are so excited!!

And guess what else..... I won't be hugely pregnant, or pregnant at all for that matter, at their wedding!! I have been pregnant for both of my other siblings weddings and when everyone else is looking for cute dresses I am always just standing by with swollen ankles. So score! I am excited to get a new dress!


1 comment:

Lance Flake said...

Andrea, I have photos to email you from that day. Need your email address.
Wendy