Saturday, December 15, 2012

How did this happen???


Have you ever looked around and thought, "how did this happen?"
That is thought I had when Jeff added another stocking hook to our mantel. 
It's the weirdest thought because I am living it. I'm a busy mom. I have 4 little ones that I chase around all day. I am aware that this is my life...
BUT still,
sometimes little things, like looking at all these stockings, stop me in my tracks and I go WHOA. 6 stockings!


The latest mantle addition.
Here is the beautiful stocking Jeff's talented mom made for Gage.
It's fantastic. 
I feel so lucky to be the recipient of these priceless gifts. Look at that detail!!!

I tried to put Gage in it for a cute pic but that ain't happening. The baby is way too big for the stocking!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

This happens to me all the time and i only have 3! And I don't know if I already told you this, but gage is adorable. Plus, I love your stockings. :)

Lydia said...

I know that feeling!! Great stockings!

Doneva said...

uuuuummmmmm does dad NEED to give you the TALK again, LOL you are so BLESSED as I AM, YOU are amazing, and it is OVERWELMING!!! Love you mom!!