Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation

 Receiving his award from his teacher and the school Principal.
 Braxton was a stone face the whole time. He is so serious sometimes. 
 Emmett and Adelle got to skip nap to go to the Graduation. They had fun eating cookies and watermelon!

Braxton and his Amazing Kindergarten teacher.

I can't believe Kindergarten is almost over. He still has two more days (make up days) but Graduation was last Friday.
Braxton has had a great year. He has really grown more independent and continues to be a natural leader. He loves to learn and his teacher told me he was her only student this year to ask for more homework. She also said he was a very good example to the other kids around him and a catch among the girl students. I also have had multiple mothers tell me throughout the year that their daughters just love Braxton. 

I am thankful for this boy. I remember being paranoid about him starting school. That seems like it was forever ago. We made it. He really thrived and grew and it was a good experience all the way around.
We are ready for Summer!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting. My son just finished up kindergarten as well. I think we are in store for so much more growth in first grade. Chapter books, harder homework and so much more.