Saturday, June 16, 2012

chick sitting











We have little chicks!
Our kids are in love.
When Jeff changes the box (which is often) the little chicks get to go outside and be sat by the kids.
The kids love this special job.
Emmett loves the chicks the most. Just from my own observations.
I think they are good prep for Emmett becoming a big bother :)
Adelle thought the chicks names should be princess names and everyone else complied.
So we have:
Cinderella
Ariel
Belle
Snow White
and 
Rapunzel.
The names really fit them, actually.
Belle is very nurturing and motherly
Cinderella is tiny, blonde and dainty
Ariel is reddish brown
Snow White is black with a white spot....
You get the idea. The names are workin' for us.
These little cuties sure do stink though.
I don't consider myself the city girl I used to be but man, me and my pregnancy nose can really smell these babies. Hence, why Jeff is so good about keeping the box cleaned up!

No comments: