Thursday, May 20, 2010

4 year old logic

Today during tub-time Braxton picked up my tube of shaving gel
(I should note, it's not a cream and it's not in a can so he didn't recognize it).
Braxton, "mom, what is this?"
Me, "my shaving cream."
Braxton, with a chuckle, "what do girls need shaving cream for?"
Me, "I shave my legs."
Braxton, "Oh my gosh mom. If boys shaved their legs than girls would have to shave their faces!"

makes sense?

Also, I decided to clean my bathroom today while my kids were in the tub. I thought it was a pretty brilliant idea. Not sure why I've never thought of that before?
(Another note, I use natural cleaners so, no, my kids did not get high in the process).

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness that is funny! Also funny is that you just figured out that time saving trick! My sinks get washed, swiffer the floor, sometimes even organize under the counters too while Cooper is having bathtime! :)

Peter and Lesha said...

I just sit and watch :) hahahaha

Rach said...

makes sense to me!

so a tomatillo is basically a green tomato that has a weird husk thing on the outside and its not juicy like a tomato is. They are awesome! I have only used them in salsas though...