Friday, May 15, 2009

Miss Personality

If someone would have explained Adelle's personality to me before she was born I never would have believed them. I honestly didn't think any kid could ever have as much personality as Braxton this girl totally does.....oposite. She is the funniest little girl in the whole world and such a little tom-boy. She is always around boys and she totally rules the hole roost wherever she goes. It's so funny to watch her and Braxton because she can totally hold her own. She is the best baby ever, no joke. I can't believe how mellow she is and how her little personality is always so happy. Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful little girl.


My point is illustrated in the above picture. She has never fought sleep in her life....when she is tired she does things like this and we know it is time to go home and lay her down.
Here she is sitting on Carson. Carson is always getting picked on by Adelle. I think Adelle thinks Carson is like her brother and doesn't realize he is the same size that she is.

Here is Adelle Wednesday morning at a play date at Dawson's. These cute boys are Ezra (far left) and Riley. Four little boys and my sweet little girl.


Here we are at the park on Wednesday as well. Bama (my mom) took Braxton on a bike ride, then to lunch and then to the park because as Braxton put it..."no, please, I don't want to go home." My little Mr. Social.




Here's sis satisfied after a meal. Her arms are a little tan from being outside so much...you can tell because the creases in her arms are still white.



3 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

she is so cute I hope hope hope I get an easier baby this next time:) she is very sweet and so happy all the time. she is kind of a bully though! hahahahaha anyway hope brax had fun camping what a nice night for it

Marcy M Miller said...

How fun, she is getting so big. I can't believe all her little rolls. She is darling.

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I noticed the little green walker in the background of the picture of Adelle in her high chair - we have that, too! So does my sister! What a popular commodity :) Bet Adelle can't wait to use it!