Wednesday, February 11, 2009

quick....cheap...easy....CUTE!

So my friend, Kerry, from MOPS showed me these so I totally copied them. The best part was I already had everything I needed (excpet the googly eyes)! So you need a big heart for the body, a medium heart for the head, a small heart for the tail and a tiny heart for the lips! Easy sneesy!
Wa....la..... A Valentine fish. So cute, and easy! Braxton had a blast glueing the fishes together. I cut out the hearts but he got to pick out which ones he wanted. They are pretty cute and fun since all the patterns on the paper is different.


These are the one's we've done so far. I'm sure there will be like a hundred more since we have soo many valentines!
This is such a fun holiday and I hope if any of you are searching for quick ideas that this will help you out!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

6 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

Cute idea!

Kelsey said...

What a good idea! I'll have to try and remember it for next year. :)

The Bowldens said...

what a cute idea! its about time you posted! we miss you around here =) kylee was making valentines cards today and asked "what about braxton and elle." i thought that was so dang cute! we will be back in no time. we only have three months left. woohoo!!!

April said...

Those turned out SO CUTE! I can't waite to try them out...THANKS!
April

Ms. Molly said...

Love the fish.
Glad you got the food saver!

Clayton and Camea said...

Those are really cute! I'll have to remember that for next year.