Thursday, January 15, 2009

Little Miss





Adelle is growing up so fast. Braxton loves to put this hat on her, I think because he likes to wear hats he thinks she should like to too! I love this picture, little tom boy Adelle just going to town on a cracker with her gums (still no sign of teeth at 7 months)













I tried to capture all her many rolls with these pictures. So cute. She is still so chunky and cute. I am constantly squeezing her cute thighs and arms.


















The way she see's it, "If you've got it, Flaunt it!"



















She is such a happy baby and this picture captures the look she usually has. It's pure excitement and happiness. She is going to be so enthusiastic when she grows up.











Crawling is soooo close. She is still scooting backwards but she gets up on her knees now. I think it takes quite a lot out of her to get her tummy off the ground but she is determined. It won't be long and she'll be able to keep up with her brother.

10 comments:

Taryn said...

I LOVE the chunk! So cute. And don't worry about the teeth my poor niece is almost 17 months without ANY teeth!

The Bowldens said...

shes so beautiful! she IS growing up so fast! miss you guys!!!

Tay Abbie Mia said...

She is so sweet. She looks like Jeff to me. I know they change so much. I think Mia is starting to look more like me. Just kidding. She's all Travis. Taylor didn't get any teeth till after he turned one. Some babies just take a little longer. Take Care.

Peter and Lesha said...

so cute love the blk and wht with her n dress she is to sweet. and such a happy gal Carson was looking over my shoulder when I was looking at your blog and he pointed and started to laugh.

Jessica said...

oh she is so cute! They are both so cute really! I know we always say this but we really need to get our little familys together that would be so much fun!

April said...

What a cutie she is! I can't tell if sh looks more like you or Jeff!? I love the rolls, I wish it was as adorable to be an adult with those many rolls!
April

Ratchfords said...

I'm glad I got see Adelle (and Jeff, too!) at Stake Conf. today! She is such a sweetheart!

Kelsey said...

So cute, I can't wait to meet her.

We defiantly have to hang out! I'll be in b'ham the week of the 26th and my mom will be working so I'll have time in the mornings and afternoons. We'll have to talk and set up some times to get together.

Abby said...

Adelle is precious! You have such a beautiful family. I miss you!

The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family said...

Look at her! She is precious - I want to squeeze her arms and thighs - they are delicious! What a beautiful girl.