Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Be Heard!

CPSIA Information Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008

So I don't know if any of you have heard about this law but as of now it could really hurt childrens consignment stores. I, for one, love consigning and buying consigned items for my kids. I actually depend on it for big purchases....strollers, out door play sets...ect.

If you are interested please follow the links I've attached and become informed. I just wrote my first letter in petition to our State Representative and I'll tell you....it was pretty empowering, really.

We can make a difference! Go Frugal Moms!

http://www.narts.org/CPSIA_Info.htm

Save Kid's Clothing Resale, Consignment & Thrift Stores from Closing!

2 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

do you really think it will happen? (close the consignments stores?) good for you.

Jessica said...

wow this would be horrible I am a total bargain betty and like to help others be the same way. Thanks for the info!