Tuesday, February 12, 2013

lovey feet

DSC05941
DSC05955
DSC05957
A couple weeks ago during a diaper change I was loving on Gage’s sweet little feet and I had an awe-ha moment. Take those cute little feetsies, paint them red, and make hearts for Valentines Day!!
So that’s what I did, with the help and cooperation of Jeff and Gage. And the moral support and audience of Adelle and Emmett.
So here I am thinking, “wow I am on the ball it’s not even February yet and I have all my Valentines taken care of. All I have to do now is cut the paper out and paste it on another piece of paper…”
Well then yesterday (Feb. 11) after they were all made and addressed I took them and dropped them into the mail box….. WITHOUT STAMPS!
argh! Frustrating!
I did catch myself halfway through, so half of you out there have Valentines that will probably never get to you… But the other half of you are in for a cute little lovey feet heart.
And my front room, yeah it’s looked like that since Sunday. I like to call it taking festive to the next level. There is glitter everywhere! Love is in the air ;)

No comments: