Sunday, June 12, 2011

Officially 3

Adelle is officially 3 and loving it.
Her wishes were granted with panties and gum galore.
The kids woke up that morning to a house full of balloons.
Adelle picked out her pretty new purple outfit from Grandma Mary accessorized with her new tutu from Auntie Lesha.
Jeff made up Adelle's favorite breakfast of waffles topped with peanut butter, syrup and whip cream.
Friends filled the trampoline.
Check out Adelle's funny face.
Here's her special 3 sign. It makes me think "homie," how about you?

Ok this girl is a total crack. Tonight Jeff and I were giving good night kisses to the kids after we got done with the bedtime routine and Jeff lifts up Adelle's pillow to find 4 pieces of gum that had been nibbled on and then put back in the wrapper.
Jeff, "what is this Adelle?"
Adelle, "dad, I accidentally ate it."
Jeff turns to hide his smile from Adelle but is caught..
Brax, "why are you laughing, dad?"
Meanwhile I am sitting there taking it all in and wondering what Jeff is going to do next...
Jeff, "I am not laughing. Adelle you didn't accidentally eat it. Now you don't get to have the gum in your room anymore."
Adelle, "ok dad but you aren't going to eat it all, right?"
Jeff, "no sis, I won't eat it all I'm just going to take it out there."


7 comments:

Annajean D. said...

Cute! I actually remember having my own special "3" sign. It was my pointer, ring, and middle finger. Whenever someone would ask me when my birthday was I would hold up my "3" sign and say "April 14th" I'm not really sure what was up with that. I think that since people would frequently ask me how old I was and when my birthday was at the same time I learned to show them my age with my fingers while telling them my birthdate. LOL. Adelle is really a cutie!

Peter and Lesha said...

she is so killer funny I love that girl.

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute!!! Adelle does look quite gangsta with her "3." I love her outfit. Love you guys!!

Marcy M Miller said...

She is so cute!!! Love the pigtails and the tutu skirt. Love the gum story.

Joan said...

So funny about the gum. I was helping in nursery on Sunday during second hour and Sis Clark had to keep reminding Adelle to keep her gum in her mouth. It was really cute.

t.m. said...

I love that Veva is in the middle face down on the tramp! haha.

amber york said...

That is one lucky, beautiful little girl!