Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hairdresser goes on Strike!


Funny, Jeff is totally posing for this picture. There were some other poses too but you all don't get to see those...sorry!
So I am the hairdresser and no I didn't really go on strike. Jeff's hair is always the same, since I all I know how to do is use the buzzer thing.
We've been so busy lately that his haircut kept getting put off and put off and put off. Eventually we got passed the "stick straight up stage" and I started to really like his hair longer. I told him I just wasn't going to cut it.
This too is funny and worth noting. He would rather just grow it forever then spend the money to go have someone else cut it (I secretly love that I get to be his hair dresser). So I knew last weekend he wasn't going to be at church because he was driving home from a fishing trip so I decided one more week couldn't hurt. I really think the long hair is hot but he felt like it was rebelious or something so last night I gave in and cut it so that he could go to church today and not feel like a rebelious teenager. That and aparently some of his buddies at work were getting grossed out by his fuzzy neck.
But, needless to say it was fun while it lasted. Good thing we go to church because the rest of the week no one really sees his hair but me (he wears a hard hat at work) and I would have let it keep growing.
No after pictures but you all know what the standard Jeff haircut is, right. He's handsome no matter what!

No comments: