Thursday, July 24, 2008

Huge Muscles



So Braxton has been really into his muscles lately. He found his muscle shirt the other day and wanted to wear it because it was like "uncle bent's" (Brent). Since then he has also found out that Jeff has a muscle shirt and everyday when Jeff gets home from work Braxton convinces him to put on his muscle shirt. It's pretty hot! We've been teaching Braxton that when he eats a good dinner that his muscles grow huge. He totally buys it and it's working great to get him to sit down for more then 2 minutes at dinner and eat.
This is Braxton using his huge muscles to push Carson in the swing in our backyard.
As for Adelle, she's got her share of muscles already and I love her in tanks and t-shirts. Chubby arms are so cute. For those of you who are wondering if she is always in her bouncy chair the answer is no! Unfortunately when Jeff's at work and I want to take a picture of her cuteness I can't hold her and Braxton can't hold her by himself so she gets put in her chair. I'm so lucky to have such a chill baby!









5 comments:

Vashti said...

what a good little boy Braxton is, pushing his little cousin. Lesha tells me some of the precious things he says-he is too dang cute!!

April said...

Paden says the same thing too, "Mommy look at my big muscles!" He watches Robby work out with weights and uses the 3 pound weights copying whatever his Daddy does!
Boys are so funny!
April

Katy said...

I cant believe I haven't had a chance to see her yet, Paul said you brought her to mutual last night and that she is plump and adorable!

Peter and Lesha said...

I can't get over how round her face is, she is too cute. Brax is such a sweetheart Carson loves him! I love listening to him he would entertain me all day.

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Oh soooo cute! Muscle shirts! I love it!! And your children are just too adorable!!

--Sandy (Meyers) Allred :)