Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend Bliss




This weekend was so beautiful and we were able to take full advantage of it. Thursday I cleaned my house completely and mowed the lawn so that we wouldn't be preoccupied with chores during the weekend.

Friday we were outside all day! Braxton's friend Ellie came over and played and we all got sun. Friday night Jeff and Braxton went to the Father Son Campout with my dad and Brent at Silver Lake and had a blast! Braxton loves being with the big guys!

Saturday we got our garden put in in the bloody heat. Jeff kept saying, "is it ok to plant when it's this hot?" I reminded him that we do live in Washington and it really wasn't "that hot." It just seemed like it since it's the first glimpse of nice weather we've had. Braxton occupied himself while we were gardening by running through the sprinkler and getting us all wet. It was a great day and we all ended up exhausted and sun kissed!

4 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

that is such a cute picture of Brax in the sprinkler, how fun can't wait until Carson is that age, it is going so fast though.

April said...

I LOVE checking your blog out, only 11 days to go!! How exciting! Thank you for your sweet comment, it is the strangest thing that other women haven't learned what not to say to a sensitive pregnant lady!
I'm glad you guys got out and enjoyed the wonderful weather last weekend, it was BEAUTIFUL! I can't waite to meet your little girl!
April

Klave and Amanda Chandler said...

THose kids are getting so big! Good luck with the new baby, it sounds like you still have plenty of energy!

April said...

Hey Andrea, I keep checking out your blog to see if you've had your little girl, I can't believe you could go into labor any minute now!!
The book is, "I Am a Mother" by Jane Clayson Johnson; you could buy it at my mom's store or at any Deseret Book store, and it would be a great book for you to read too!
I hope you are surviving alright, my sister's due date was yesterday and she is SO ready!
Let me know if you need anything.
April