Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Halloween Highlights




A few weeks before Halloween I got to go with Emmett and his Kindergarten class to Stoney Ridge Pumpkin Patch. 



These are all gourds, quash, and pumpkins that we grew in our garden this year! Beautiful.


My little posers at the local co-op.


This girl of mine is such a sunshine.


Pumpkin carving was a hit. Gage liked the goo more than I thought he would.









Adelle chose an A for her pumpkin. Then when it was done she put a crown on it. Princess Adelle she called it. This girl did not want to put her hands in the pumpkin this year. She is growing up.


Jeff worked so hard carving out Emmett's Seahawk Pumpkin.



Braxton did his own #12. He did a great job.



Gage was the only kid who complied this year to be a chick. The other kids had their own ideas for costumes which were really cute. 
Gage wore his costume all week and pooped out eggs everywhere. This boy really knows his chickens. It was cracking me up.


Cutest little chick!


Braxton: football player
Emmett: Seahawks Mascot
Adelle: Princess Ana
Gage: little chick



Jeff was a rooster and I was a hen. It was pretty hilarious!





We partied all night at our friends' Lynn and Shane's. That has turned into our Halloween tradition the past few years. Lots of cute kids in costumes and good friends and food. 
Adelle and Maia are the only girls each year. There are boys galore. 
Love Braxton photo bombing this pretty picture.


Chad wore this mullet most of the night until he gave it to Braxton to wear. Makes him look even more like a Seahawk player. Cracks me up!!

3 comments:

Jessica Froberg said...

I love the kids costumes, they show 100% of their personalities.

Nancy and Spencer said...

Hey Andrea! I am about to mail our Christmas cards. But I need your new address. I threw away the envelope from your card before I remembered you moved! Will you email it to me?
njones1230 (at) gmail.com
p.s. My teenage niece & nephew are moving to Ferndale!!!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I don't have your phone number or email anymore, and it is many months from a Christmas card, but my family is moving to Washington in a few short months and I want to pick your brain! We're heading to Lacey, and I noticed you're not too far north, and I've never even been to Washington, much less lived there, so I have all kinds of questions. Email me any time, kirstaj@gmail.com. I love all the blog updates, by the way!